Claflin University offers an online MBA in Marketing to the competitive non-traditional student. This challenging program offers a mixture of foundational business courses, marketing electives, and other requirements. Students develop as leaders, able to strategically analyze demand and value.
The CU marketing MBA program offers students:
- Global study experiences
- Research and presentational opportunities
- Internships and Corporate visits with large organizations
The online format of this program allows for a broad national and global perspective. Students interact with peers from different countries with diverse professional backgrounds. Flexibility of this format allows for working adults to balance life, work and academia, led by high quality faculty to high rates of success.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree or equivalent (foudational prerequisites offered for those without a business degree)
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts of all institutions attended
- Three recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (international students)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges