A Master of Business Administration degree in Management is available online at Claflin University. Gain a fulfilling comprehension of management’s important roles in business from function to principles and procedures. Become an outstanding leader through a curriculum based in value and sustainability.
Students of this program can experience:
- Global study in several different countries
- International peers with diverse backgrounds
- Research and presentational opportunities
Faculty with international business experience and global market savvy guide students through the practices of management. Students learn significant techniques including analysis, technology for management, and decision-making through a flexible, accessible online format.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree or equivalent (foudational prerequisites offered for those without a business degree)
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts of all institutions attended
- Three recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (international students)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges