A Business Administration associate’s degree online at Chesapeake College provides entry into post-secondary education in order to advance skills or earn foundational credits to transfer into a four-year program. Students will focus on broad topics, ranging from business and technology to humanities, writing and natural sciences.
This program is designed to increase:
- Core general education competencies
- Management and leadership practices
- Knowledge about international business
- Preparation for transfer
Students may have limited selection of online courses, but this program can be completed fully online.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Placement test scores, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education