Bachelor of Science in Integrated Leadership Studies
Central Michigan University
Leadership is needed at all levels and in all types of organizations, and employees who continue to refine their leadership abilities are those who will advance in their careers. This program offers you a solid base in leadership studies plus a specialized track in one of three areas: Military Services Leadership – the military track, Public Sector Leadership – the non-profit and government track, and Enterprise Leadership – the corporate track. For added flexibility and to meet your own personal career goals, you will choose 12 semester credits of electives in consultation with your advisor to concentrate on your own area of interest. Possible careers include: operations manager, supervisor, purchasing agent, quality control auditor, and regional manager. The program includes such courses as: Communication in Leadership, Dynamics of Organizational Behavior, Managing Change with Emotional Intelligence and Business Ethics. The Bachelor of Science with a major in Integrated Leadership Studies is based on 124 semester hours of credit and is available online.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Must hold a high school diploma with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or a GED. If your GPA is less than 2.0 conditional admission may be considered.
- If you are transferring to CMU, you must possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0. You will be ineligible for consideration for at least one semester if your GPA is less than 2.0.
- Official high school transcript, GED test score, or official transcript from previous institution(s).
Central Michigan University is located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, and was originally founded in 1892 as a school for teachers and business education. Today, CMU is the fourth largest institution in Michigan and is also among the 100 largest public universities nationally.
Two hundred academic programs are available at CMU at the undergraduate, master’s, specialist and doctoral levels, including nationally recognized programs in entrepreneurship, journalism, music, audiology, teacher education, psychology and physician assistant. Academic divisions include:
- the College of Business Administration
- the College of Communication and Fine Arts
- the College of Education and Human Services
- the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions
- the College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- the College of Medicine
- the College of Science and Engineering
- the College of Graduate Studies
Central Michigan University has offered degree programs through its Global Campus unit to working adults for more than 40 years. The University operates a network of CMU Learning Centers in more than 50 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Programs are offered at the undergraduate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels, including non-degree certifications.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.