Bachelor of Applied Arts in Administration
Central Michigan University offers the online Bachelor of Applied Arts in Administration. The core courses provide a foundation in administrative competencies that are common to most supervisory positions, and the concentrations allow you to focus on an area of particular interest.
Concentration options with this degree:
- Building Code Administration: Learn the intricacies of codes and regulations for residential, business, and international building. This concentration will strengthen your knowledge base regarding permits, inspection, and the legal aspects of building while developing the leadership skills necessary to effectively manage.
- Organization Administration: Increase your personal brand value through this concentration designed to give you the flexibility for success in a variety of career paths. You will learn skills and knowledge pertaining to the legal environment of business, communications, public relations, human resources, organizational psychology, and management through best practices.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$417.00
Out of State Rate:$417.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$51,708.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$51,708.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$35,960.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold a high school diploma with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or a GED. If your GPA is less than 2.0 conditional admission may be considered.
- If you are transferring to CMU, you must possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0. You will be ineligible for consideration for at least one semester if your GPA is less than 2.0.
- Official high school transcript, GED test score, or official transcript from previous institution(s).
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.