Expand your career options with a Library Programs Certificate from CCCC. Graduates will be prepared to develop and provide programming serving a wide variety of age groups, needs, and interests.
Types of programs explored include storytelling, puppet shows, book clubs, lectures, workshops, outreach, and more. Students will learn how to prepare, promote, deliver, and evaluate programming. The curriculum includes discussions of how to use resources to find literature, video, and audio content.
This four-course program includes studies of:
- Library program development
- Library services for special needs
- Library services for children
- Internet and web fundamentals
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Central Carolina Community College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students need a qualifying GPA, official test scores or complete on-campus placement tests.