Expand your career options with a Library Programs Certificate from CCCC. Graduates will be prepared to develop and provide programming serving a wide variety of age groups, needs, and interests.
Types of programs explored include storytelling, puppet shows, book clubs, lectures, workshops, outreach, and more. Students will learn how to prepare, promote, deliver, and evaluate programming. The curriculum includes discussions of how to use resources to find literature, video, and audio content.
This four-course program includes studies of:
- Library program development
- Library services for special needs
- Library services for children
- Internet and web fundamentals
- Official high school or GED transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges