CCCC’s Diploma in Business Administration can be completed part-time online to accommodate a busy work schedule. The diploma provides a versatile foundation in business principles that can be applied to a variety of career fields. Graduates can pursue positions in finance, retail, manufacturing, construction, and the service industry.
The curriculum includes classes in management, marketing, economics, accounting, finance, and law. Students will participate in a co-op program, where they can apply their knowledge and skills in a real working environment.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate skills in:
- Effective written and oral presentation
- Understanding the underlying concepts and workings of the free market system
- Applying quantitative and qualitative decision-making tools to solve business problems
- Performing research and analysis to identify target markets
- Using basic financial analysis tools and methods
- Leading and managing employees in all types of organizations
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Central Carolina Community College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students need a qualifying GPA, official test scores or complete on-campus placement tests.