Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Carson-Newman University is designed to prepare registered nurses for advanced practice roles in nursing within the context of Christian beliefs, values, and behaviors. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Altered health states
- Health assessment
- Community health
- Leadership & management
- Healthcare of the elderly
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.00
Out of State Rate:$350.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $330
- Technology Fee (per credit): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Unencumbered RN license for the state in which the license was obtained
- An official transcript verifying completion of an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.