Lead as a Nurse Executive. Become the nursing leader organizations depend on with our online RN-to-MSN in Nursing Leadership and Administration. You’ll learn to make an impact when improving health care quality and safety, managing the finance and operations of organizations, and leading innovation—all while discovering new ways to respond to the challenges and trends in the field.
This CCNE-accredited* program can also further strengthen you as a culturally aware leader, visionary, and risk taker while preparing you for executive roles in nursing.
RN license verification required. Capella University nursing programs are not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States (or its equivalent).
- One year of licensed RN work experience or current employment as an RN.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Completion and submission of the RN License Verification Form.Arkansas residents must complete Arkansas general education requirements.
- RN license verification required.
- This program is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse. A minimum of 135 completed undergraduate credits.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).