Build on your ability to make a lasting difference for children. With Capella’s online Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy, you’ll explore the theory, methodology, and applications of play therapy. The courses are developed and led by expert faculty—all of whom are registered play therapists or registered play therapist supervisors.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale"