Capella University's online Certificate in Nursing Leadership helps you stand out among your peers and expand your knowledge in health care management and leadership.
Using an evidence-based approach, you'll explore, define and develop traits that nurse executives need to help ensure health care quality and safety, manage the finance and operations of the health care organization, lead health care innovations, and respond to health care challenges and trends.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).