MSW - Social Work
Fulfill Your Passion for Helping Others. Being a social worker provides one of the most essential services in our society—helping vulnerable people overcome challenges. With our Master of Social Work (MSW) degree you can be ready to give people the help they need. As a program in candidacy for CSWE accreditation, our program is built to national standards and designed around advanced generalist practice licensing standards. There’s a need for skilled social work professionals, and this program can help prepare you for advanced generalist practice.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$500.00
Out of State Rate:$500.00
Additional Fees :$1,500.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Fee: $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$45,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$45,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The completion of two 7-day in-person residencies are required.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.