Capella offers this online MS in HR Management that utilizes the GuidedPath learning platform. In this educational setting, you’ll benefit from idea exchange amongst your cohort, networking and regular interaction with your professors. You’ll learn the latest in management techniques to attract, develop and retain personnel. This is an ACBSP-accredited program that usually integrates the following coursework:
- Leading and Managing Workplace Learning
- Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning
- Analytics, Metrics, and Decision Making for Human Resource Management
- Employment Law in the Successful Workplace
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.