Capella offers this online MS in HR Management that utilizes the GuidedPath learning platform. In this educational setting, you’ll benefit from idea exchange amongst your cohort, networking and regular interaction with your professors. You’ll learn the latest in management techniques to attract, develop and retain personnel. This is an ACBSP-accredited program that usually integrates the following coursework:
- Leading and Managing Workplace Learning
- Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning
- Analytics, Metrics, and Decision Making for Human Resource Management
- Employment Law in the Successful Workplace
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- Applicants must have a grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.