If you’re ready to step away from direct patient care and floor duties, turning towards a leadership role within your organization, consider this online MSN in Nursing Leadership & Administration. You’ll learn what goes on from an operational perspective in providing quality patient care and services. From policy to finance to technology, the broad knowledge base that you acquire in this program will teach you to make informed, strategic decisions and improve patient outcomes. As a CCNE-accredited program, this online MSN offers coursework such as:
- Health Care Quality and Safety Management
- Health Care Informatics and Technology
- Advanced Finance and Operations Management
- Leading the Future of Health Care
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a BSN degree and a current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States (or its equivalent), with one year of licensed RN work experience or current employment as an RN.
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).