MHA - Health Administration
Play a Pivotal Role in Health Administration. Starting or advancing your career in the ever-changing field of health care isn’t always easy—but our online Master of Health Administration can help guide you. This program’s curriculum is not only designed around national standards, but it also features interprofessional, practice-based learning.
The skills you develop can be immediately applied to solve today’s complex health care challenges. Giving you the kind of insight and expertise that’s in high demand among health administration professionals today.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$516.00
Out of State Rate:$516.00
Additional Fees :$1,000.00
Fees Overview :
- Quarterly Resource Fee: $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,768.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,768.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org, 800.621.7440
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, job placement or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the school’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University at 1.866.679.9687 for more information.
Learn important information at www.capellaresults.com about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs.