MS - Early Childhood Education
Help the Next Generation of Students Succeed. As an educator, the impact of your work can truly last a lifetime. That’s why our online Master’s in Early Childhood Education program is designed around national standards to show you how to start an education off on the right foot. You’ll expand on your current expertise to better understand different learning styles of children, the role family relationships play in learning, and the developmental needs of all students up to the age of eight. All of which can help you create the curriculum and environment kids need, and deserve.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$453.00
Out of State Rate:$453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,838.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,838.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
Minimum level of education required:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Minimum grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants in this Specialization are required to complete the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam (MTLE), which is a requirement for licensure in the state of Minnesota. Students must complete the MTLE prior to enrolling in the practicum course.
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
The Professional Education Unit (PEU) at Capella University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. This accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs at Capella University. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to K–12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.
This program is restricted in the following state(s): Arkansas
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com