Capella's Doctor of Human Services specialization in Leadership and Organizational Management teaches how you can help transform organizations and empower culturally diverse communities for social change. You will grow in self awareness of your own leadership style and build on your dedication with new skills. A holistic view with an emphasis on collaboration gives you the tools to advance your career as an effective executive in human services.
This program is not designed to meet licensure requirements for the social work and counseling professions.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
- Minimum level of education required:
Doctoral students must have a master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.