With Capella’s online Bachelor of Science in Public Health, you’ll prepare to take on an integral role in preventing disease outbreaks and injuries, educating the public about health risks, and work to reduce health disparities.
With Capella’s Accelerated Master’s Pathway, you can earn graduate credits during your online Bachelor’s in Public Health degree. Three graduate-level courses are built into the bachelor’s program and can be directly transferred into our Master’s in Public Health—saving you money and time on a future master’s degree.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework).