- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas in Project Management
- Integration and Scope Management
- Scheduling, Cost, and Quality Management
- Human Resources and Motivation Management
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.
The following program specializations are accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (PMI-GAC). (The FlexPath option for the project management specializations is not accredited by PMI-GAC.)
- BS in Business—Project Management
- BS in Information Technology—Project Management
- MBA—Project Management
- MS in Information Technology—Project Management
- PhD in Information Technology—Project Management