BS - Health Care Administration / Leadership
Make a Difference in Health Care. Be ready to improve patient care and help your organization run smoothly. Our online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration is designed to help you understand the big picture, influence change, manage performance, and optimize effectiveness.
You’ll learn about change management and how to lead high-performance teams in a variety of complex, dynamic health care environments. Plus, you’ll acquire knowledge that’s relevant in today’s complex health care field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$348.00
Out of State Rate:$348.00
Additional Fees :$1,500.00
Fees Overview :
- Tuition per lower division credit (1000-2000 level): $336
- Tuition per upper division credit (3000-3000 level): $360
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $125
*Cost per credit is an average, based on 90 lower and 90 upper division credits.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$64,140.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$64,140.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com