Combining core business disciplines into one strong foundation is this online BSBA offered by Capella. Wherever you plan on using your degree, this versatile curriculum will help you build a professional skill set and an administrative knowledge base that integrates marketing, decision making, finance, HR and more. This degree offers two distinct learning paths. Capella’s GuidedPath is ACBSP-accredited and you’ll work with a cohort, interacting and following a planned schedule each quarter. This online business degree can also be earned through FlexPath, an unmolded track. This enables you to work, individually, through the curriculum, at your own pace. Samples of classes that you’ll encounter in this program likely include:
- Fundamentals of Organizational Communication
- Organizational Structure, Learning, and Performance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.