Combining a foundational business degree, alongside accounting systems and strategies, is this online BS in Accounting from Capella. You’ll gain insight towards developing economic plans, leveraging the latest technological tools, along with organizing and interpreting financial data to contribute to organizational success. All the while, you’ll be prepared to sit for your CPA certification upon graduation. This online CPA bachelor’s degree is offered through GuidedPath, meaning you will achieve your career competencies while networking and interacting with your program peers and world-experienced faculty. Coursework usually entails classes like:
- Ethics in Accounting
- Accounting Research
- International Accounting
- Government and Nonprofit Accounting
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations.