Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Campbellsville University allows students to hone their nursing skills and develop an advanced grasp of patient care so they may advance in their careers. With coursework covering topics such as transcultural nursing, community health, and gerontology, students gain:
- The credentials needed to move beyond entry-level nursing positions
- Advanced knowledge of modern nursing procedures and patient care
- A grasp of the current healthcare industry climate
- Managerial skills allowing graduates to seize responsibility in their workplace
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$400.67
Out of State Rate:$400.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $399
- Graduation (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Official transcript (containing a complete record of all courses attempted) from each college or university previously and currently attended
- If transferring less than 24 credit hours, submit official and final high school transcript and an official ACT or SAT score report
- Copy of your RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.