Doctorate of Business Administration
California InterContinental University offers the online Doctorate of Business Administration. Students can choose to concentrate in one of the following:
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management: This program prepares students for careers in the fields of business management, venture analysis, business relations management, business development consulting, business broker/owner, and business banker.
- Global Business and Leadership: Students pursuing this specialization will focus on new venture creation, international entrepreneurship, strategic and business entrepreneurship and economic principles of entrepreneurship.
- Healthcare Management and Leadership: This program prepares students for careers in the fields of managed care supervision, patient care management, healthcare services manager, regulatory analysis, and resource specialist.
- Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management: Students pursuing this specialization will focus on information technology, knowledge management, information security, and information systems impact at all levels of an organization. This specialization prepares students to be decision makers, planners, and evaluators of information systems options, platforms, and performance.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$495.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (one-time): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $175
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$27,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (professional resume)
- Evidence of having minimally two or more years of full-time, occupational experience, preferably at a managerial level, related to the Business Administration field
- Official transcripts showing the completion of a Master’s degree from an approved or accredited college or university/institution that comparably meets CalUniversity’s coursework requirements and standards. If the master’s degree was earned in a non-business related field, the Office of Academic Affairs can evaluate the submitted documents to determine a reasonable foundation for the applicant to successfully complete the doctoral program.
- The applicant’s prior college academic records must show a minimal Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of B (3.0 on a scale of 4.0) grade or higher.
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.