The online Master of Arts in Educational Administration program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to understand educational theory and practice in both a classroom and real-world environment. Students will take courses in curriculum leadership, education law and regulation, school finance and more. Graduates may become eligible for employment as principals or supervisors in the State of New Jersey.
Students must participate in a 300-hour internship.
- Undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0, or an earned master’s degree with GPA of 3.0
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- Minimum of two years successful teaching experience or its equivalent under a teaching or an appropriate certificate
- Copy of teaching or school certification
- One professional reference
- Personal interview with the Program Coordinator
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education