Associates in Business Administration
The online Associates in Business Administration degree program from Bucks County Community College prepares students for upper-division course work leading to a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. The program parallels the first two years of study required by similar programs offered at baccalaureate institutions and universities, providing graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions of business
- Research and apply business problem solving and decision making in the context of the larger social and economic environment
- Employ tools and skills necessary to solve business and organizational problems
- Apply the necessary skills to communicate and lead effectively
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$290.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Fees Overview :
- Activity Fee (per credit, all students): $2
- ?Capital Fee (per credit, in-state residents): $10
- Capital Fee (per credit, out-of-state residents): $20
- College Services Fee (per semester, all students): $25
- Technology Support Fee (per credit, all students): $35
- Graduation Fee (one-time, all students): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
This program requires 61-62 credits for completion.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement Testing
A number of Bucks' online courses require proctored testing, which must occur within the United States.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Students located in California, Florida, or Massachusetts who wish to register for one of Bucks County Community College's online offerings or participate in an internship/clinical placement, should inquire before registering to confirm whether Bucks may offer those educational activities in their state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.