Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Brigham Young University-Idaho is designed for registered nurses seeking to enhance their nursing knowledge and/or expand their employment opportunities. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Demonstrate accountability and independence for designing and administering nursing care
- Assume increasing responsibility for personal and professional stewardship goals
- Administer, direct, manage, and coordinate holistic nursing care for individuals, families, and communities
- Apply knowledge and understanding of self and community by pursuing further education
- Utilize, conduce, and evaluate nursing research
- Apply knowledge and understanding of self by utilizing critical thinking
- Recognize, initiate, and develop caring attitudes and relationships
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$267.87
Out of State Rate:$267.87
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester)*: $4,018
- Members of the LDS church receive tuition discounted to $2,009 per semester.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Be fully matriculated at BYU-Idaho
- Must have evidence of graduation from a Nursing program
- Preference given to candidates with a current RN license in good standing
- Candidates not yet licensed at the time of application must submit the RN licensure to Nursing Outreach prior to any clinical course
- Background check
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.