Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Brigham Young University - Idaho
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Brigham Young University-Idaho is designed for registered nurses seeking to enhance their nursing knowledge and/or expand their employment opportunities. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Demonstrate accountability and independence for designing and administering nursing care
- Assume increasing responsibility for personal and professional stewardship goals
- Administer, direct, manage, and coordinate holistic nursing care for individuals, families, and communities
- Apply knowledge and understanding of self and community by pursuing further education
- Utilize, conduce, and evaluate nursing research
- Apply knowledge and understanding of self by utilizing critical thinking
- Recognize, initiate, and develop caring attitudes and relationships
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Be fully matriculated at BYU-Idaho
- Must have evidence of graduation from a Nursing program
- Preference given to candidates with a current RN license in good standing
- Candidates not yet licensed at the time of application must submit the RN licensure to Nursing Outreach prior to any clinical course
- Background check
At Brigham Young University - Idaho, learning is defined by active engagement. Students are urged to take charge of their education and be fully involved in their own learning. This approach, called the Learning Model, is based on three key steps: Prepare, Teach One Another, and Ponder and Prove. Students come to each class prepared to learn by studying assigned readings, completing required homework, and participating in online discussions and pre-class study groups.
BYU-Idaho's online degree programs are designed to give students the flexibility to finish their degrees online while balancing a busy life. With an ever-expanding portfolio of more than 200 courses and over 15 degrees available online, BYU-Idaho offers a wide range of educational offerings available to meet your needs. There is no limit to the number of credits or degrees that can be earned online. BYU - Idaho offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.