Become a nationally recognized Board Certified Behavior Analyst with this online graduate certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis. ABA certification prepares graduates to become a behavior analyst to help clients achieve goals, reduce suffering, and improve their quality of life. Students learn the extensive vocabulary of applied behavior analysis, use experimental research designs and data to make changes in behavior, and prepare for the BCBA exam.
The curriculum includes ABA studies related to:
- Foundational concepts and principles
- Using measurement, data, and experimental design
- Choosing and implementing interventions
- Program oversight, collaboration, and management
- Ethical behavior and the compliance code
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Brandman University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 with combination of GRE, GMAT, CSET or MAT test scores are required. Test scores waived for applicants with a 3.0 or higher GPA and/or a master's degree.