Students participating in the online Collaborative MBA will move through the program in a cohort, developing community and professional networks. The blended learning environment combines online coursework with two in-person residencies. Students can pursue concentrations in Leadership, Accounting and Financial Management, Sustainability Management or customize a degree to meet their goals. Courses include topics in organizational behavior, economics, marketing and leadership strategies and more.
The Collaborative MBA online is offered through a cohort of four universities. Student can apply to any school and choose which school will be listed on their degree.
- Goshen University
- Bluffton University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Eastern Mennonite University
- Requires an initial 4-day residency and a second 1-week residency in Costa Rica
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication, oral and quantitative skills
- Academic and professional experience factored in admission processes
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission