Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Bethel University - TN is designed for the working RN with the following characteristics in mind: accessibility, building upon knowledge learned in an associate degree or diploma nursing program, potential for success, growth in professionalism, excellence, and enhancement in clinical reasoning skills. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Assessment of Adults
- Community Nursing
- Leadership and Management
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$367.56
Out of State Rate:$367.56
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $366
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 128 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN courses: 32 hours
- Must have an active unencumbered RN license
- Be a graduate from an accredited Associate’s program (ADN, AAS, AS ) or Diploma program in Nursing
- Gain acceptance into Bethel University
- Complete a Department of Nursing RN-BSN application
- Official transcripts of all college courses taken
- Completion of financial aid documentation
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.