Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The RN to BSN degree completion program from Bellevue Univeristy provides the experienced RN with a professional degree and preparation for a broadened role in healthcare through knowledge and skill development necessary for decision-making, leadership, management, and health promotion. Emphasis is on professional development, fundamentals of effective leadership, and a better understanding of the cultural, political, economic, and social issues that influence the delivery of healthcare and patient outcomes.
Graduates are prepared for a variety of professional nursing roles, from direct patient care and case management to establishing nursing practice standards, managing clinical units, developing quality assurance procedures, directing complex nursing care systems, conducting clinical research, teaching in nursing programs, as well as practicing in many other fascinating settings.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$429.40
Out of State Rate:$429.40
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State / Out of State Tuition (per credit): $410
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 127 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- A current unrestricted RN license to practice in a US state (International applicants must validate credentials with the Commission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools before applying for RN licensure.)
- Currently practicing as a licensed RN Possess an associate's degree, or 60 semester hours completed with a grade of "C-" or higher from an accredited institution of higher learning (for cohort-based majors)
- All official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
State approval of a program to offer Alabama licensed nurses opportunities for advanced degree does not indicate eligibility for approval to practice as an advanced practice nurse in Alabama.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.