Master of Science in Leadership & Coaching
Bellevue University offers the online Master of Science in Leadership & Coaching. This degree will prepare you to demonstrate competency in coaching and communication, to become a respected and confident leader, to lead a large corporation, and much more. This degree is designed to help you master and apply the knowledge and skills necessary for success in an advanced leadership role. Students will study leadership theories, advanced organizational behavior, team dynamics and strategic leadership.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,240.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.