The accredited online MBA in Management at Barry University is tailored to any professional who has a desire to pursue upper-level management careers. Rigorous courses provide learning opportunities with real-world applications. Many of the faculty retain expertise in their field. This program accepts a limited number of transfer credits and can be completed in as little as a year.
Key concepts include:
- Innovative tools for implementation in the 21st century, with knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Utilization of finance, accounting and economics to strategize and problem-solve
- Analysis at all organizational levels
- HR management and leadership skill sets
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Barry University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- The GMAT requirement may be waived for qualified applicants.