Barry University’s MBA in Health Services Administration online program is tailored for professionals who want to pursue upper-level careers within the growing health industry. This accredited program is taught by faculty with industry expertise who require completion of rigorous coursework equal to that of on-campus programs.
- Learn social, legal and ethical components of healthcare.
- Develop problem-solving skills utilizing finance, marketing and accounting knowledge.
- Equip yourself with tools for quality management within the healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Two references
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- GMAT score
- May be waived for qualified applicants
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges