The online Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies is designed for students interested in working and serving in the church as pulpit ministers, elders, deacons, missionaries, and Bible teachers. This curriculum helps students know and develop an understanding of God, the Bible, the Christian world view, and God’s work in the world. You will then use this understanding to evangelize, disciple, and live as an example of God’s provision for humanity through Jesus Christ in your community. Students will learn to work in various ministry or Christian school settings, Christian para-church agencies, or to witness effectively.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Apply several methods of Bible study
- Recognize historical-critical theories of Biblical interpretation
- Develop a foundation in biblical studies to build further learning
- Meet the outcomes of the Division of General Studies
- Prior completion of 40-50 semester credits
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended, including high school or GED
- Two references
Students who do not have required transfer credits may complete this program in full by first enrolling in the online associate's degree.
School Accreditation Statement
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
Higher Learning Commission