Undergraduate Certificate in Apartment Management
Ball State University offers an online Undergraduate Certificate in Apartment Management, a program that prepares students to:
- provide exemplary customer service
- understand the legal and financial issues related to property management
- succeed in the day-to-day operations of large or small communities
As a part of the certificate, students will have the opportunity to earn the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$3,897.00
Out of State Rate:$6,912.00
Additional Fees :$336.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $168
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,130.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,160.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- High school diploma or TASC/GED
- High school GPA of 2.5 or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.