Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ball State University emphasizes care in community settings for women and children in need, as well as other vulnerable populations. The curriculum integrates physical, psychosocial, and nursing science with the fine arts and humanities for a balanced, holistic education. Nursing coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Community Health
- Management & Leadership
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$277.13
Out of State Rate:$478.13
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,849
- Out of State Tuition: $3,849 per semester + $201 per credit
- Program Fee (per semester): $140
- Technology Fee (per semester): $168
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online nursing requirements: 20 credit hours, plus clinical hours
- Be a graduate of a nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
- Provide evidence of current unencumbered state RN licensure in your state of practice
- Earned an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a basic nursing program or a 2.75 GPA. Or, achieve a 2.75 GPA or higher after the completion of 16 credit hours at Ball State
- Successfully completed all nursing prerequisites or transfer equivalents
- Successfully completed all university core curriculum requirements or transfer equivalents
- Successfully pass a criminal background check (completed annually thereafter)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
If the field you are studying requires professional licensure, make sure you are aware of license requirements within the state in which you wish to work.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.