An entrepreneurial mindset can drive personal growth, professional advancement, and organizational success. Babson College’s online Master of Science in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership gives business professionals the skills and experience to succeed in a competitive business environment.
Students in this master’s degree in entrepreneurship online tackle real-world challenges through experiential learning. Projects include creating a new venture, consulting for an organization to solve a business problem, and exploring the global business landscape. The program can be completed online in just nine months full-time.
Graduates will possess skills in areas including:
- Entrepreneurial thoughts and actions
- Social, environmental, and economic responsibility and sustainability
- Self and contextual awareness
- Managing in a global environment
- Leadership and teamwork
- Innovative problem solving
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- GMAT/GRE test scores will be waived for all full-time graduate applicants with a 2021 program entry.