The part-time MBA in Finance online at Babson gives working professionals the flexibility to complete their degree while working. This program combines core courses with electives tailored specifically to your needs. Topics range from personal finance and corporate compliance to real estate and risk management. Optional course tracks include investment or corporate finance.
Benefits of the online MBA allow you to:
- Leverage newfound skills applicable to real-world situations.
- Grow your network through peers and faculty.
- Learn from the same faculty and courses found in the on-campus program.
- Access resources and technological support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GRE/GMAT test scores (waived for eligible applicants)
- Short-answer essay
- Professional recommendations
- For International students only: Proof of English Language proficiency
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education