The part-time MBA in Finance online at Babson gives working professionals the flexibility to complete their degree while working. This program combines core courses with electives tailored specifically to your needs. Topics range from personal finance and corporate compliance to real estate and risk management. Optional course tracks include investment or corporate finance.
Benefits of the online MBA allow you to:
- Leverage newfound skills applicable to real-world situations.
- Grow your network through peers and faculty.
- Learn from the same faculty and courses found in the on-campus program.
- Access resources and technological support.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Babson College is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- GMAT/GRE test scores will be waived for all full-time graduate applicants with a 2021 program entry.