Bachelor of Arts in Management
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree from Azusa Pacific University is designed to prepare students for careers in business fields with a broad knowledge of the major elements of business enterprise and relations. Students study areas such as leadership, management, production, marketing, technology, business law, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$425.00
Fees Overview :
- 100–200 level (per credit): $400
- 300–400 level (per credit): $450
Per credit tuition is based on the average.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$51,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$51,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum grade-point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in transferred courses.
- Submit high school transcript(s) (if applicable)
- Submit college transcript(s) (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.