The Computer Programming Associate of Applied Science at Austin Community College District degree prepares individuals for computer information systems careers. There are two concentrations students can choose from: Web Programming or Software Testing.
- The Software Testing curriculum covers database programming, computer hardware, advanced databases, and networking technologies.
- The Web Programming curriculum teaches fundamentals of networking technologies, java programming, digital imaging, and web design tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Texas Success Initiative test or other applicable test scores
- Select online courses may require proctoring on campus or at an approved location
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges