Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Auburn University at Montgomery is designed for RNs who have a diploma or associate degree in Nursing and aspire to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The curriculum is designed to enhance students' current knowledge and skill sets beyond the clinical aspects to give them a foundation in advanced nursing practices and procedures including:
- Evidence based practice
- Special populations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$357.50
Out of State Rate:$376.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $305
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $324
- Online Course Fee (per credit): $40
- Administrative Service Fee (per semester): $35
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including major and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 28 credits
- Admission into Auburn Montgomery before submitting the EARN Application
- A GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- A grade of at least C on all core courses
- Unencumbered RN license with an associate’s or diploma in nursing
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.