Combine your passions for nursing and technology with a Master of Science in Nursing degree focused on Informatics. Nursing Informatics graduates can help meet the increasing demand for specialists who understand industry-standard electronic information systems, tools, and software.
The online RN to MSN bridge program offers a streamlined process for Registered Nurses to earn their master’s degree in a specialty area. Students in the Nursing Informatics program online learn how to solve healthcare problems with technology, use data to improve care management, and evaluate the effectiveness of current clinical and management information systems. A capstone project allows students to showcase their competency and commitment to improving health outcomes.
Graduates can choose from a wide range of employment settings, including:
- Government organizations
- Health insurance providers
- Medical vendors
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Consulting firms
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Aspen University is accredited by:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- An associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing, from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent
- Current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, a US territory, or Canada.
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years.