ASU offers the online MS in Early Childhood Services. With this degree, you will gain increased marketability to serve in an administrative leadership role. Students will gain an understanding of administrative responsibilities needed to manage a childcare or preschool program such as program design, staff training, policy formation, fiscal management and decision making. In addition, students will learn to create collaborative relationships with families and communities to support children's development.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Administration and Supervision of Programs for Young Children
- Sources and Models of Early Childhood Curriculum
- Perspectives on Professionalism in Education
- Leadership in Early Childhood Education
- Research in Early Childhood Education
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcript(s)
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA or 3.25 GPA during the last 60 credit hours of university work
- No record as a felon or sex offender
Note: This program does not lead to licensure.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission