Arcadia University offers an online M.Ed. with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis. Students will gain specialized knowledge in applying behavioral principles with this master’s in special education online.
The curriculum of this online master’s in psychology focuses on knowledge and use of evidence-based practices for the modification of behavior. Students will learn skills in behavior analysis and consultation for use in school, home, and community environments. ABA can be beneficial to youth and adults with autism, conduct disorders, oppositional defiant disorder, depression, and more.
Class topics within this degree concentration include:
- Concepts and principles of applied behavior analysis
- Functional behavior assessment and behavior change
- Ethics and professionalism
- ABA training and supervising human service staff
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Arcadia University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants seeking Pennsylvania teacher licensure may need to submit added information.