Arcadia University offers an online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis. Students will gain specialized knowledge in applying behavioral principles with this online special education certification.
The curriculum focuses on knowledge and use of evidence-based practices for the modification of behavior. Students will learn skills in behavior analysis and consultation for use in school, home, and community environments. ABA can be beneficial to youth and adults with autism, conduct disorders, oppositional defiant disorder, depression, and more.
The graduate certificate program includes courses in:
- Behavior principles
- Data analysis
- Applications with children and youth with behavior problems
- Ethics and consultation skills to work with other professionals
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency, international applicants
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education