The online MA in Higher Education degree program focuses on the latest strategies and technologies that promote student success at universities, colleges and lifelong learning institutions. The curriculum prepares students to be informed, thoughtful, creative, and effective leaders as they advance their careers through an integration of research, theory, and practice.
Students may choose between three tracks to customize their learning experience:
- Community College and University Leadership
- Adult and Developmental Education
- College Teaching
Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
- Three references
- GRE or MAT scores no older than five years
Council for Accreditation for Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges