Education Specialist in Educational Administration
The online Education Specialist in Educational Administration degree program is designed to prepare graduates for higher levels of educational administrative responsibility, typically in specialized positions in central office administration. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to employ effective teaching practices and assessment techniques to achieve optimal educational outcomes.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$260.00
Out of State Rate:$906.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,180.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE,MAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master's degree in School Administration from a regionally accredited college or university with a 3.0 GPA, or the M level school administrator license added on to a relevant master's degree
- Approval of the admissions committee
- A current principal licensure (NC License Code 12 or its equivalent from another state)
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed) transcript from each college or university attended
- Three references
- Writing sample
- GRE or MAT test scores no older than five years
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Appalachian cannot confirm whether this professional licensure program will meet the requirements for professional licensure outside North Carolina; therefore, prior to enrollment, if you intend to practice in another state, you must determine if this program meets requirements for licensure in your state by contacting your appropriate licensing agencies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.