Combine your passion for helping people with strategies to manage effectively by completing your BA in Human Services Administration online. This bachelor’s degree completion program prepares you with the skills to move with confidence into supervisory or administrative roles in the human services field or in related settings such as education, healthcare, nonprofits, community agencies, government, or human resource administration. A degree in human services administration lends versatility to your career path.
At only $350 per credit, you can quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact. Students need 24 undergraduate credits in order to enroll.
As a student of our online Human Services Administration program, you will explore
• Human development across the life span
• Principles of effective management and organizational functions, such as in accounting, grant writing, human resources, marketing
• The wider societal contexts within which organizations exist
• Communication and writing skills
- At least 24 semester credits of transferable undergraduate work completed from a regionally accredited college or university
- College transcripts
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission