The online Certificate in Business Generalist program from Anoka-Ramsey Community College prepares students to:
- Function effectively in a diverse, global business community
- Use critical thinking skills to analyze and solve business problems
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and professional attitudes
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills
Earning the Business Generalist Certificate helps students gain the knowledge and skills required to purse positions such as administrative assistant, human resources assistant, marketing assistant, payroll officer, public relations assistant, and more.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Students without ACT/SAT scores will take an Accuplacer placement test.